Mobile & Web Applications to help Customers get PV Project Monitoring and Support on the go
As each PV implementation is unique and they take care of end-to-end solution, it had been difficult to keep track, manage, monitor and maintain customer relationship manually. They realized that the existing manual processes were expensive, and the margin of errors was high.
- Single Platform for communication and project updates
- End customers get real-time updates on everything about their project
- Coordination among the internal teams are now stronger which has led to zero margins of errors
- A better Reporting system for management
- Happy customers and customer’s impression about Fourth Partner Energy is enhanced
Country : India
Industry : Solar Energy, Green Energy
What type of renewable energy businesses do you serve?
Itobuz’s renewable energy software solution specifically designed for Renewable Energy Retail and Supplier Enterprises.
What is the feature of the renewable energy software solutions you offer to your clients in general?
We thrive to implement software solutions that help reducing management overheads and to integrate your workflows from initial contact through sales, job management, and cost-control, documentation, stock control, and most importantly, finances.
What are the renewable energy software business systems solutions provided by Itobuz Technologies?
Below are the software solutions provided by Itobuz technologies:-
- Integrated Small Scale Technology Certificate Management
- CRM and Marketing Software
- Integrated Quotation Management Software
- eCommerce Customer Portal
- eCommerce Integration
- Automated Purchasing System
- Sales Analysis and Financing Software
- Retail Point Of Sale Software Solutions
- Stock Inventory Software Solution
- Compliance Management Software
- Workshop Management Software
- Warehouse Management System
Do you provide asset intelligence software services for your clients?
We provide all cloud-based asset intelligence software solution that can be used in the renewable energy sector.
Which engagement model to choose from Fixed price, Monthly, or hourly basis?
It depends on the size and type of project. Mainly fixed price model is preferred by the small or medium scope and short-term projects. But for big projects, our clients prefer hourly and monthly based engagement models.
How do you, onboard new clients?
Itobuz follows a fast, effective, and client-centric onboarding process. Our engagement process includes initial discussion on the project, scope to decide on the business USPs and risks. The next phase includes technical discussion along with resource identification. After deciding on the KPIs the project documentation is made followed by the Non-Disclosure Agreement [NDA], the master service agreement [MSA], and the Statement Of Work [SOW].